Thursday, November 29, 2007

# 23 Is this really the End? Or just the beginning?



Wow.


Can't believe I have made it to the end. This program has been a huge learning curve for me. I have never liked computers but have been forced to use them for study and work. Although challenging at times, I have found I have really enjoyed completing this course.


My favourite activities would have to be Wiki, Youtube, Rollyo and Flickr. I became more confident as I went along and spent more time exploring each site as my confidence increased. I know I will make more use of web2.0 tools in the future now I know how to use them.


I know this program began in America but I was annoyed about all the American content in the activities. We have good Australian sites for RSS feeds and podcasts etc and maybe some of these could have been included in the sites suggested throughout the program.


Congratulations though, to the creators of this program. I thought it was well designed and put together and easy to use and I feel I have learned a lot through completing this program.


Bye


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.